KJ

knowledgejuncton.blogspot.com is a platform where you will be provided with every kind of knowledge, motivational and spiritual stories, and blogs

latest post

Monday 21 September 2020

Best short inspirationl stories with moral





The Little Red Hen

The Little Red Hen was within the farmyard along with her chickens, when she found a grain of wheat.

``Who will plant this wheat?'' she said.

``Not I,'' said the Goose.

``Not I,'' said the Duck.

`I will, then,'' said the small Red Hen, and planted the grain of wheat.


When the wheat was fully riped she said, ``Who will take this wheat to the mill?''


``Not I,'' said the Goose.


``Not I,'' said the Duck.


``I will, then,'' said the small Red Hen, and took the wheat to the mill.


When she brought the flour home she said, ``Who will cook some bread with this flour?''


``Not I,'' said the Goose.


``Not I,'' said the Duck.


``I will, then,'' said the small Red Hen


When the bread was baked, she said, ``Who will eat this bread?''


``I will,'' said the Goose


``I will,'' said the Duck


``No, you won't,'' said the small Red Hen. ``I shall eat it myself. Cluck! cluck!'' and called her chickens to assist her.


THE LITTLE  CAKE BOY


Once upon a time there was an aged recent lady and a little recent man and lived on their lonesome in a very little a lonesome house. they'd 't any very little girls or any little boys, at all. therefore at some purpose, the little aged lady made a boy out of gingerbread; she created him a chocolate jacket, and placed cinnamon seeds in it for buttons; his eyes were made up of fine currant. 

His mouth was made up of cherished red-colored sugar; and he had a gay very little cap of orange sugar- candy. 

on the time the little aged lady had rolled him out, and dressed him up and pinched his cake shoes into the form she places him in an exceedingly very pan; then she places the pan inside the microwave and shut the door; and he or she or he thought, ``Now I shall have a little boy off on my very own.


When it had been time for the cake Boy to be done she opened the microwave door and force out the pan. Out jumped the little cake Boy on to the bottom, and away he ran, out of the door and down the street! the little aged lady and so the small recent man ran once him as quick as they may, however, he simply laughed, and yelled, --


``Run! run! as quick as you can!


``You cannot catch ME, I am the cake Man!'' which they might 't catch him.




The little cake Boy ran on and on, till he came to a cow, by the wayside.

Stop, very little cake Boy, aforesaid the cow; I wish to eat you.'' the little cake Boy laughed, and said


I have run far away from a little aged lady,


And a little aged man,


And I will run far away from you, I can!


And, as a result of the cow pursued him, he looked over his shoulder and cried,


Run! run! as quick as you can 


You can't catch ME, I am the cake Man! and additionally, the cow may 't catch him.

The little cake Boy ran on, and on, and on, until he came to a horse, inside the pasture. ``Please stop, very little cake Boy,'' aforesaid the horse, ``you look wonderful to eat.'' 

However, the little cake Boy laughed aloud. Oho! oho the aforesaid


I have run far away from little aged lady,


A little aged man


A cow,


And I will run far away from you, I can

And, as the horse pursued him, he looked over his shoulder and cried, --


``You cannot catch ME, I am the cake Man!


'' and also the horse can't catch him.

B

y and by the small cake Boy came to a barn jam-packed with threshers.


once the threshers smelled the cake Boy, they tried to catch him up, and said, Don't run too quickly, very little cake Boy; you look excellent to eat.

however the small cake Boy ran rapidly than ever, and as he ran he cried out,


``I have run off from little aged girl,

``And I will run far from you, I can!


And once he found that he was prior to the threshers, he turned and loud back to them, --

``You cannot catch ME, i am the cake Man!

'' and also the threshers can 't catch him.


Then the tiny cake Boy ran quicker than ever.

He ran and ran till he came to a field choked with mowers.


once the mowers saw however fine he looked, they ran after him, line out, ``Wait a moment!

wait a bit, very little cake Boy, we tend to want to eat you!


'' However, the small cake Boy laughed tougher than ever and ran just like the wind. ``Oho!

``I have runoff from a touch previous girl,


``And I will run off from you, I can!

And once he found that he was before the mowers, he turned and loud back to them, --


``You cannot catch ME, I am the cake Man!

'' and also the mowers can't catch him.


By now the small cake Boy was therefore proud that he did 't assume anybody may catch him.

Pretty before long, he saw a fox seeing a field.


however the small cake Boy loud across to him, ``You cannot catch me!

'' The fox began to run quicker, and also the very little cake Boy ran quicker, and as he ran he chuckled, --

``I have run off from little aged woman,

``And I will run off from you, I can!

``You cannot catch ME, I am the cake Man!

``Why,'' aforesaid the fox, ``I wouldn't catch you if I may.

Just then, the small cake Boy came to a watercourse.

He couldn't swim across, and he needed to stay running away from the cow and also the horse and also the folks.

``Jump on my tail, and that I can take you across,'' aforesaid the fox.

So the very little cake Boy jumped on the fox's tail, and also the fox swam into the

river. once he was a little path from shore he turned his head, and said, ``You square measure too serious on my tail, very little cake Boy, I worry I

shall allow you to get wet; mount my back.''

The little cake Boy jumped on his back.

A little farther out, the fox aforesaid, ``I am afraid the water can cowl you, there; get on my shoulder.''

The little cake Boy jumped on his shoulder.

In the middle of the stream the fox aforesaid, ``Oh, dear!

very little cake Boy, my shoulder is sinking; mount my nose, and that I will hold you out of water.''

So the very little cake Boy jumped on his nose.

The minute the fox got on shore he threw back his head, and gave a snap!


Dear me! said the little Gingerbread Boy, ``I am a quarter gone!'' The next minute he said, ``Why, I am half gone!'' The next minute he said, ``My goodness gracious, I am three quarters gone!''

And after that, the little Gingerbread Boy never said anything more at all.



 







No comments:

close